mardi 11 septembre 2012

Day 1: INDIA


Enfin mes photos d'Inde... Découverte de Delhi: new et old Delhi... 
Le dépaysement est au rdv! 



Chemise Zara; Jupe La Redoute Création; Sandales Asos; Ceinture H&M; Sac Zara

3 commentaires:

  1. You look very stylish dear!!!! I fall in love with your maxi skirt<3 For the first time I visited your blog and I like it, you have a lot of nice outfits here. Following you on Bloglovin, if you can join to my blog too I will appreciate this too much.
    Kisses from Istanbul
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much for all these compliments and following me on bloglovin. I was looking your blog and you have a lot of nice outfits too. I will follow you on bloglovin, promise!
      Kiss

      Supprimer